Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

What is it about alot of breweries that makes their customer service department shocking? Do they think that simple customer service rules do not apply to them? The main brewery im having a moan about is Emersons...

I have sent several email enquiry's to Emersons about their products, availability etc and have not heard even a glimpse of a reply or anything... Do they not want people to buy their products??? Is it "too hard" to reply to a customer desperately seeking one of their beers?

In my opinion, this is shocking, and should be punishable by liquidation! As anyone who doesnt look after there customers shouldnt have any...

The reason I wanted to post this rant, is mainly because I was so pleasantly surprised by the absolutely fantastic customer service from the Renaissance brewery...

I got a London Porter and a scotch ale from a wine shop, they were like bottle bombs, really fizzy and didnt taste all that nice... And after reading on here about how everyone raves about their beers being really good etc, I thought I would email them and let them know about my experiance...

Wow, is all I can say, I fired off an email, and within 30 mintues, had a reply, explaining that it was most likely due to the beer not being stored in a fridge (which was the case) and some extra fermentation happening... He even offered to post me a 4 pack of their beers in apology :o)

So big ups to you Renaissance brewery, you obviously know what customer service is.... And a big big BIG shame on you Emersons, i buy Renaissance beers now :oP

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my problem is always what won't fit into the top 10....i've even forgot to put in stonecutter dammit! i'll remove rodenbach to fit it in maybe. it's always an entertaining battle with your own love of all things beer though, not limiting yourself to a top ten is all well and good but i like the challenge and the extra rationalisation that comes with really thinking hard about what you love.
I agree, the stone cutter is the scotch ale am I right? Definately one of my favourite beers too :o) Would be really keen to try the bourbon porter as im fermenting one as we speak, would be interesting to see what a commercial version is like.
Email renaissance, they said they'd send me a 4 pack for $50 including courier
So are any of you guys keen on the case swap? Come on, put your hands up?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service