Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi All
(Hopefully I didn't miss a thread here, I searched first!)
Just wanted to see if anyone has rhizomes available this year? I hear there is a shortage, however if there are any suppliers anyone knows of I would be keen to given them a go!

Maybe we can get a list of suppliers going? I see in the old forum that Stephen @ Hallertau may have been one of them, any ideas?

Cheers

Views: 17324

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If only I'd known :.-.(......o Ah well it's only money ;-)
i'd be keen on some rhizomes,the ones i bought of trade me this year didn't really do anything!
I will check the crown out late winter early spring for viable rhizomes, I will try and remember you martin w
cheers,hopefully i can return the favour in some way!
I would be keen for a swap of some stickle, you can have a peice of the mother plant.
I would love to swap some Mystery German for some Sticklebract if that works for you?
I just noticed this thread is showing up on
www.worthtalkingover.co.nz which is some bollix marketing crap from DB 'sucking' in popular topics from NZ blog and forum sites. Anyone have anything nice to say to the marketing team at DB :-)

I wonder if they have asked Luke for permission to reprint.
I will take note of you guys martin w, dan, chris, who want some sticklebract and get back to you probably after winter.
Can put me on your list too please, I have lined up some named cultivars for swapping...
Harvest day - 1st year of smoothcone, harvested about 2kg, I expect it to dry out to about 500g. Hopefully double or triple the yield next year.
Attachments:
snap - harvested mine today - think they are smoothcone - cant friggin remember. WTF do with them - SMASH? - I have some dry NZ cascade flowers. Bitter w Smoothcone and finish with cascade?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service