Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

All Discussions Tagged 'mash' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nelson Water Profile?

Hey there, Been a while since posting on here. I have started to think about improving my end result beer by improving the overall quality…

Started by Matt Downer

21 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by chemist

Mash Length

Hi, I've been seeing (and hearing) a fair amount of conflicting ideas with regards to mash length... Anyone out there done really short mas…

Started by Darren Wood

5 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Darren Wood

Simple Things to Avoid When Kit Brewing –A.K.A. Don’t Listen to the Can!

Simple Things to Avoid When Kit Brewing –A.K.A. Don’t Listen to the Can! Hey guys, long time watcher first time poster. This is a resource…

Started by Mike

51 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Mike

Hefeweizen - Decoction Step Mash

Hey guys,So I went to a great brewpub (Speindel's) in Germany recently and the brewer was kind enough to detail his hefeweizen recipe and m…

Started by oliver

0 Nov 6, 2013

SS Braided hose in Christchurch

Hi guys, Just getting the mash tun up and running and was wondering if anyone knew where to source parts in Christchurch, in particular ss…

Started by Fraser Kennedy

7 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Chris

Mash Tun - BIAB strainer bag?

Well, finally managed to do a half-decent job of converting a Coleman beverage into a mash tun. It now has a ball-valve installed, and now…

Started by Nztayls

6 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Scarrfie

Mash Tun - Cooler Conversion

So I have been looking at making a Mash Tun out of a cooler, having seen that this seems to be a popular option in the US of A. I managed t…

Started by Nztayls

4 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Nztayls

Two Vessel Two Tier Brewing

After a bit of research and applying what I've learned over the past few years I decided to trial a two vessel brew setup.  It's a basic pr…

Started by MrC

33 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by MrC

chinese micro brewery

has anyone bought one of these chinese made micro brewerys, very cheap with control gear etc, when asked for more details on elements , con…

Started by david holden

14 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Logan

First BIAB, mash out time...

Hello everybody, kids will be gone, jobs are ticked off-ish, so a free weekend :D. My question for you brewers is, when it comes to mash ou…

Started by david wild

14 May 24, 2011
Reply by david wild

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service