Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Buying & Selling (476)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

brand new 3 tap kegerator / keezer kit for sale

I managed to order 2 x 3 tap kegerator kits from Keg Connection. It was a pretty expensive mistake on my part, but the upshot is that I hav…

Started by Ben

0 Feb 27, 2016

M6 to 1/2 inch bushing wanted

Any one know where to get a M6 to 1/2 inch NPT or BSP bushing. Most of the PIDs Ive been looking at have M6 threaded probes but I want to p…

Started by Cain Harland

20 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Cain Harland

Used wine barrels?

Hi there, I'm looking to buy a used barrel or 2. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Started by Sean McWilliams

2 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Nicholas Jones

NZ Homebrewers Conference - Spare Earlybird Ticket

Fellas, I have a spare early bird ticket for the NZHC in Nelson this March - http://www.nzhc.nz/programme/ It provides entry to the Friday…

Started by Mike Allan

0 Feb 10, 2016

All grain homebrew package for sale in Auckland.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/1018617234 Hi all... please check out my auction. Cheers, T

Started by TBone

1 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by TBone

For Sale: Converted Keggle + Bayou Butner sp10 (Auckland)

A converted Sierra Nevada keg to 50l brew kettle with SS ball valve and dip tube. Sp10 bayou burner with high flow regulator and extension…

Started by Allan Sheblom

0 Jan 24, 2016

Looking to buy a second hand 19L corny keg

Hi All, I just have set up my kegging system and Im really happy with the results. The only problem is I only have one keg and I really nee…

Started by Jamie b

4 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Jamie b

50 L Keg for sale - buyer must pick up..

I have a spare 50 l keg  for sale , the hard works been done as the top has been cut out.. I was going to use it as a mash tun but have si…

Started by Mr Agsy

0 Jan 21, 2016

Chugger centre inlet wanted

Does anyone have a centre inlet chugger that they're looking to sell? Missed out on brewshops current shipment.

Started by Sam DT

0 Jan 21, 2016

Corny Kegs

Hi everyoneI've got a couple of corny kegs for sale second hand on trademe. They're old style Euro manufactured cornys with the rubber hand…

Started by Richard Deeble

2 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Jamie b

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service