Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

HomeBrewers (1,789)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How much acid malt is too much

I made the assumption that my grain order would come in separate bags if I didn't specify. The shop put them all together. Normally I would…

Started by Cain Harland

6 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Cain Harland

Unfashionable NZ Hops

I'm intrigued by brewing with some of the less popular hops we have in New Zealand, particularly with high demand for things like riwaka an…

Started by Richard Deeble

27 Sep 23, 2017
Reply by David R

Electric Brewery's

We spoke about creating a discussion so people who have or people who are thinking about and/or building can share pic's info and pitfalls…

Started by Scott H

533 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by Chig

A Digital Hydromter

Hello, what are peoples thoughts on using a digital hydrometer? I have always wanted to use one myself for the purpose of automation, but w…

Started by Rowan Walsh

9 Aug 19, 2017
Reply by cjmc

CO2 Regulator

I have been working towards getting a small keezer setup, almost there now. However, I have a few questions regarding regulators. I underst…

Started by Clinton

5 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Anton

Beer Smith

Hi I am trying to get to grips with this program and was wondering where I find the spes for the grain and hops and yeast we get in nz. Thi…

Started by David Wood

14 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by Pyrocam

Williams warn 10ltr brew keg fermenting help

Hey guys and gals I'm new to your forums.. looks like a great set up u have here!! I'm after a bit of advice from anyone that may know abou…

Started by Joe harvey

5 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Joe harvey

New Zealand Pilsner style write-up in this month's BYO magazine

I see there's a Style profile for New Zealand Pilsner in the Jul/Aug BYO magazine that just hit the newstands? Any one have a chance to r…

Started by cjmc

2 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by cjmc

RoboBrew with Pump - Adding Grainfather Connect

Hi - I am new to this so bear with me. I am thinking of buying the New RoboBrew with pump which comes out in August. I like the Grainfathe…

Started by Wayne Burling

5 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Peter Smith

3944 restarted

So I brewed a wit with 3944. Original starter blow out and made a huge mess, so I made a 1l vitality starter on brew day pitched at 17c. Wi…

Started by Cain Harland

4 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Cain Harland

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service