Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

HomeBrewers (1,789)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First all-grain batch: not a good day

Hi folks, Well, the day finally dawned on Saturday - my first all-grain batch! However, it all got a bit stressful and didn't work out all…

Started by Martin Bridges

11 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Toast

Hop advice

I am wanting to brew a summer style ale and want to get a product that is as citrus-ey as possible (without actually adding oranges!). I fi…

Started by Dai

9 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Dan

Cara-Aroma

Anyone know where to get this? preferrably in auckland, but Mike at Brewers Coop doesnt have any :o( ' Cheers

Started by Reviled

11 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Reviled

Porter recipes?

I'm keen to do a porter for my next AG brew but need a decent recipe that doesn't require more than a 2-stage mash (don't have the ability…

Started by vdog

15 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by vdog

grain bed depths

Hi all, I'm wanting to increase the batch size for my setup and have heaps of headroom in the MLT (55L) but I'm not sure whether I'll get…

Started by vdog

1 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Dan

Petone; Buick Street Pure Spring Water

Hi does any Wellingtonians know the water chemistry of this water or have brewed with this water? It must be alot better than the water I g…

Started by Mike Neilson

2 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Tony

Fermentation stopped but SG still too high

Hey guys..New to the forum and also brewing in general. I've done a couple before but am stuck with the following. Everything sanitised as…

Started by Ged

3 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by MrC

Pipe fittings - where to find?

I'm in the midst of converting a chilly bin to a mash tun so I can go all-grain. I've managed to track down most of the parts I need at Bun…

Started by Martin Bridges

16 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Martin Bridges

How do you hop

How do you hop ? Instinctively I lead straight in with the left foot, but it's really a question about the beer ! Is it based purely on st…

Started by jt

8 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by MrC

Summer time is for wheat beer?

I am wanting to make up a few batches of wheat beer for the summer months and am wanting to get my hands on some wheat spray malt. I've got…

Started by Chris Mills

1 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by delMonte

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service