Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

SOBA (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

September Auckland-area meeting

Just a reminder that the next Auckland-area SOBA meeting will be held this coming Saturday at 2pm at Galbraiths. I am hoping to get Ian (th…

Started by Martin Bridges

4 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Sam Possenniskie (TGM)

SOBA 2008 AGM - Minutes

The minutes from the AGM are now typed up and available here: http://www.soba.org.nz/files/Minutes%20from%20the%20SOBA%20AGM%20-%20Septemb

Started by Greig McGill

0 Sep 9, 2008

Report on August SOBA Auckland-area meeting at Hallertau

I have been sadly remiss in not typing up my report from the SOBA Auckland-area trip out to Hallertau a couple of weeks ago. My apologies.…

0 Aug 20, 2008

August SOBA Auckland-area meeting - Hallertau

As previously discussed the August meeting for Auckland-area SOBA members will be held at Hallertau. Exact format is to be confirmed, but I…

17 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by James P

SOBA 2008 AGM

As posted at: http://www.soba.org.nz/node/117 It's that time again, ladies and gentlemen of SOBA. Notice is hereby given that the Annual G…

Started by Greig McGill

0 Jul 23, 2008

July SOBA Auckland-area meeting

Hi folks, Sorry this is a bit late. As we discussed at the last meeting at the Shakespeare, the venue for the next Auckland-area SOBA gath…

7 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Tony

Future Auckland-area meetings

I've drawn up a proposed list of future meeting venues for the Auckland-area meetings so that people can plan ahead a bit. Details will be…

3 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Martin Bridges

Calling BrewNZ Volunteers

This is a call to arms... Ask not what SOBA can do for you but what you can do for SOBA (and good beer in general)... Hi guys, If you kn…

Started by Stu McKinlay

0 Jul 8, 2008

Regular monthly Auckland-area SOBA meetings

We had a very successful initial meeting at Galbraiths on Saturday. Many thanks to the people who made the effort to come down (we had abou…

76 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Dan

Auckland-area SOBA meeting report - the Shakespeare Tavern

Apologies for taking so long to get this report together. A crowd of thirsty SOBA-ites from the Auckland region (including Greig up from H…

1 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Doublehoppy

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service