Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

SOBA (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When is the next Auckland meeting?

Finally have a leave pass , and canceled all other appointments. Is there an Auckland meeting on the 11th? If so can you please provide det…

Started by Beer_ledgend

18 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Tony

Latest Radler update

See the SOBA website at http://www.soba.org.nz/node/165 or the Radler thread in the General forum for the complete press release as a PDF.

Started by Greig McGill

1 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Steph

SOBA web mockup

Stumbled across http://www.soba.org.nz/node/160 the other day, and had a good discussion with Luke at last nights Epic tasting. Figured it…

Started by Glynn Foster

12 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Pilgrim

SOBA Email addresses dont work!

Hopefully someone who can do something about this will read it. I wanted to buy some T-shirts from soba so I went to their web site and fo…

Started by JR

3 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by JR

CANCELLATION - Auckland-area meeting on Sat 13th June

Unfortunately, due to lack of interest from members I've had to cancel the planned meeting at Der Metz restaurant on Saturday. Perhaps we'l…

Started by Martin Bridges

0 Jun 11, 2009

Auckland-area meeting - Sat 13th June, 6pm @ Der Metz restaurant

Wow, time does indeed fly when you're having fun! It's almost the second Saturday of the month and that means it's time for an Auckland-are…

0 Jun 9, 2009

Christchurch visit

Just spent an excellent weekend in Christchurch. On Saturday afternoon, I caught up with James, Crabbey, Tony Garmonsway and a couple of ot…

Started by Tony

5 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Ally Mcg

Report on Leigh Sawmill Brewery visit

A good crowd of Auckland-area SOBA-ites converged on Leigh (just north of Auckland) on Saturday for a visit to Leigh Sawmill Brewery. And a…

0 May 11, 2009

Leigh Sawmill brewery visit

If you'd like to come along to the Leigh Sawmill brewery visit on Saturday 9th May can you let me know by the end of this week at the lates…

11 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Stu McKinlay

Steam Brewing Tour

Shane Morley's been in touch with me in regards to a tour of Steam Brewing, awesome! Hes offered to take us around and show us what its al…

Started by Reviled

52 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Craig

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service