Time: November 28, 2009 from 4pm to 9pm
Street: 1171 Coatesville Riverhead Hwy
City/Town: Riverhead
Event Type: competition
Organized By: JoKing
Latest Activity: Nov 28, 2009

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

The 7th quarterly Westers Brewers Conference will be held at Hallertau on 28-11-09 from 4pm onwards.

Brewers from the Auckland regeon are invited to come along with your entry... along with your fee of $10.

The rules are simple: $10 to enter, winner takes all... And the last place winner chooses the next style of beer to be brewed. Your beer will be respectfully judged by a select panel.

Comment Wall

Comment by Andrew on November 24, 2009 at 3:40pm
I,m a homebrew comp virgin...so be gentle..
Comment by JoKing on November 24, 2009 at 3:55pm
I'm there. I have a Dry Hopped Weizenbock to enter - unfortunately no Hef... just too busy to get one underway. No worries though, I'm sure I'll get judged accordingly!
Comment by Andrew on November 25, 2009 at 12:36pm
How many samples should I bring along? Not sure what usually happens as this is my first comp.
Comment by Greig McGill on November 25, 2009 at 1:58pm
1 x 750ml bottle for judging. As much other stuff as you want to share with those present! :) Looking forward to meeting you Mr. Rover. By your accent shall we know ye?
Comment by Andrew on November 25, 2009 at 3:26pm
Well I,ve put them in small bottles so I'll just have to bring a couple of judging and a couple to share to soften the blow. I,m sure you'll pick up the accent, although most people seem to think I,m Scottish for some reason. Could be worse, they could think I,m a Pom!
Comment by Martin Bridges on November 25, 2009 at 6:48pm
As long as you bring along some of those ladies from your avatar, that'll be fine!
Comment by Beer_ledgend on November 27, 2009 at 5:54pm
Note book out, BJCP notes reviewd, I'm ready for tomorrow, see the lucky few there.
Comment by NVIOUS on November 28, 2009 at 8:51am
Turns out I can make it. See you chaps there :)
Comment by Martin Bridges on November 28, 2009 at 9:24am
Awesome. I will be there also, though with no dirty dirty wheat beer. The missus will give me a lift in one direction, but I could use a lift in the other....
Comment by Beer_ledgend on November 28, 2009 at 11:04am
were do you live Martin, Im staying in Browns bay.

Comment

RSVP for WBC Competition 28-11-09: Hefeweizen to add comments!

Join RealBeer.co.nz

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service