Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

OK lets get one down for December. This one will be in the festive season so only right that we have a BBQ to celebrate Xmas coming. Any suggestions on dates? I am happy to host at my place in Brightwater. Suggestions on dates please?

Thanks John for hosting the last one.

Cheers Adam

Views: 149

Replies to This Discussion

19th would work for me
Ok, 19th could work (John also suggested 5th) - suggest beer swap/tasting mid arvo and BBQ around 5pm? Sound good....which day?
Hi, 19th sounds good, will bring a plate & a crate. I also have a small fridge/freezer for sale,,will hold 30l.fermenter OK thermostat is stuffed so will need some sort of temperature control & front foot is missing nothing that 2 or 3 crown caps can't fix, about $40 to a good home. Easy terms available no deposit & no interest for six months. Ph. 03 528 7566 Cheers Don.
I can make the 19th.

John
Sorry Adam I can't do 19th. Got a BBQ for my Dad's birthday on that Sunday.
Sunday 19th December, the 7th Nelson Case Swap/Get Together/Beer Tasting Xmas BBQ to be held @ Adam's place.
49 River Terrace Road, Brightwater
Left at Brightwater Motor Inn, 1st house on left 200m up past Factory Road.
3pm onwards.
Bring a plate for a shared BBQ (meat of choice, salad, etc) and some beer to swap or taste.
Feel free to RSVP via this forum or email - adam4marina@xtra.co.nz and any problems on the day, 021 2637239 or 5422116.

If any one wants to do a brew, perhaps a mash for extract brewing at home we can do that too!
Cheers Adam
Hey sounds great, will bring some kebabs for the BBQ and some beers, may not have enough to swap with all, but will have a couple for you guys who I owe 1 to. Looking forward to it.

Hey, does anyone want a Cooper's Stout kit? It's a couple of month's past its best before date but should be OK. Free to a good home. I'll bring it on Sunday.

Hey Guys

Looks like we should get a good wee gathering for Sunday. Looks like some rain but that is OK, we have plenty of room. Feel free to bring the whanau and your dog....they can have a run around with my boxer, Summer.

See you Sunday, Adam

Details below:

Sunday 19th December, the 7th Nelson Case Swap/Get Together/Beer Tasting Xmas BBQ to be held @ Adam's place.
49 River Terrace Road, Brightwater
Left at Brightwater Motor Inn, 1st house on left 200m up past Factory Road.
3pm onwards.
Bring a plate for a shared BBQ (meat of choice, salad, etc) and some beer to swap or taste.
Feel free to RSVP via this forum or email - adam4marina@xtra.co.nz and any problems on the day, 021 2637239 or 5422116.

If any one wants to do a brew, perhaps a mash for extract brewing at home we can do that too!
Cheers Adam

Cheers Adam,

See you this afternoon.

Thanks for an awesome evening Adam. I had a blast.

Great catch up.

Cascade burgers ! Spelt beer. Brilliant.

Good to see you also Andre.

I feel almost "beer'd" out after that sesh.

Hope those great brews last over Christmas and new years.

See you in 2011.

John

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service