Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Its well into 2013 and I can't believe its been so long since the last one.

A great chance to get some feedback on that experimental brew you're wanting to perfect for this year's NHC - or just wallow in the delight of a mixed case from other brewers keen to share the love...

Has anyone else got the hankering to get another CS off the ground?

How's the first weekend in May sound as a swap date?

Views: 1603

Replies to This Discussion

So how did it go last night guys? From all the recipes up now I can't wait to get stuck in!

We're almost there - Thanks for helping get this thing together fella's (and big ups to Max who pulled out the stops with an on spec trip to Hallertau to deliver his beers in person yesterday - cheers mate!). 

We're just waiting for one more lot to complete the mixed cases and I'll send out the word for collection/ shipping in the next few days. 

I've gotta tell you - its taking all my willpower to stop from cracking a couple open tonight...

haha.. no worries... i enjoyed the trip! Any excuse to pop to Hallertau.

Righto -  the final case arrived courtesy of NZ Post today. 

I'll do the final sorting tomorrow night so we're all ready for pick ups and posting packs.

I'm generally at home but in and out a bit over the weekend so get in touch with when you think you might be around and I can leave them out.

Let the games begin.

Cheers

Excellent news. I'll be able to drop by pretty much any time this weekend but have no idea where you are. Can you DM your address?

Wow! I pick up my case at the start of the weekend and have tried a couple now with the in laws. Luke's smoked robust porter and Damian's APA, both were really nice beers and have got me wanting to get stuck into the rest of the case!
I have got some notes to post up for you guys, should get on to it tomorrow when I get an actual keyboard to type on.
Cheers guys!

Well that's it for me, apart from a re-visit to Paul's Session Stout.  Do I get a prize for being first through the 10 bottles?

Thanks for the organisation Tilt, it was a great deal of fun.  My wife also enjoyed trying the variety and I'm up for CS10 as soon as anyone else is.

In the meantime, if anyone Auckland based is up for a tasting/advice evening along these lines I have plenty of space in Birkenhead to host.

Cheers

Tom

Have been following the reviews, and would definitely be keen to join in for the next one, am also on the north shore.
Yes, a shame you've finished, I've been enjoying your reviews

Good pace you've set here Dash, you've put us all to shame.  The prize is the kudos you get for first over the line  - and the last remaining bottle of my 'shroom pale if you dare.   I'm enjoying this swap and am looking forward to No.10.  Maybe keep that in mind for October/ November if there's other interest.  And that tasting, brewing tips exchange thing at yours sounds like a damn good idea too.  Cheers

October/November for CS10 sounds like a good idea - NHC swap?

Definitely keen for October/November case swap.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service