Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Its well into 2013 and I can't believe its been so long since the last one.

A great chance to get some feedback on that experimental brew you're wanting to perfect for this year's NHC - or just wallow in the delight of a mixed case from other brewers keen to share the love...

Has anyone else got the hankering to get another CS off the ground?

How's the first weekend in May sound as a swap date?

Views: 1603

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Tilt, I got 13 bottles out of the keg so should have a spare or two to taste once the feedback is in. Waiting on some feedback from others for this beer too. Hopefully it is good :)

Also i have my inlaws coming down this weekend from Auckland/North Shore, Is there any chance I could get them to take back my beers and drop them off local somewhere to save on postage?

Yeah no probs with your folks dropping swappers off at mine on way through. I'll PM address over weekend. On my way to KL for work this arvo. Cheers

Dang I can't believe I missed this! Would have been totally keen, ah well, have to be next time.

Still time Stu, I'm yet to brew mine

Ah you're right, I didn't read the rest of the thread - 25th of May? I should be able to pump out something by then!

S

Great you're getting in on this one Stu. 

New list - 11

Damian Peterson - Auckland

mattd2 - Papamoa

Simon David Kelly (tentative?) - Wellington

Dan - Whangarei

Adam Barnes - Wellington

Tilt - Auckland

Matt Smith - Auckland

Dash 6 - Auckland

Paul M - Whangarei

Luke Davey - Whangarei

Stu H - Auckland

Good work, my contribution was put down on Saturday, now bubbling away like fury.

Can i still get involved in this? I have some stuff on the brew that'll be ready in time. I live in Auckland.

Less than two weeks to go til swap date and I've had the first case delivery (thanks Mattd2).

We've got one or two tentatives and some new interest (cheers Max - keen to get you into this one too) 

I'm still comtemplating which beer I'll put in out of my lot and definitely looking forward to having a mixed case of NZ's finest in my beer fridge . 

We'll all want to know how many bottles to pack up pretty soon so how's it looking?  If you're bailing for this time round can you post up here.  Otherwise the list of a round dozen is looking like this...

Damian Peterson - Auckland

mattd2 - Papamoa

Simon David Kelly (tentative?) - Wellington

Dan - Whangarei

Adam Barnes - Wellington

Tilt - Auckland

Matt Smith - Auckland

Dash 6 - Auckland

Paul M - Whangarei

Luke Davey - Whangarei

Stu H - Auckland

Max Giles - Auckland

Good work getting in on this Max! I'm going to bottle my effort later this week.

Sweet as, glad to hear the beers got there in one piece!

Yeah looking forward to this too! Next question is what do I need to do now - putting in for distribution costs, do we through the recipe up on here or what?

Yeah, throw up your recipe on a separate page in the NZ Case swap group and we can start to make this thing look like more than a rough idea. 

Title it "Case Swap 9 - (insert name of beer)" and add whatever comments or requests you want for the tasters to consider.

On the payment front - we'll wait till after the 25th when we know how many have to be shipped. 

With mostly Aucklanders and Northlanders doing the swap in person shipping costs will be pretty low this time - I'm guessing under $10 per brewer.  Once we know the $$ I'll sort out the shipping and get everyone to throw some coin my way.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service