Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Another cracker at John's. Next one at mine in Brightwater...

Views: 302

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah sorry John, would loved to attend, but were still knee deep in unpacking, I am sure I missed a cracker. at least now I can put my hand up to host a beer day as we have space glorious space. Crash chilling that Home Sweet Home ale, and will bottle in a day or two. See you all at MF

We had a chair out specialy for you too. Well.......untill Mike arrived that is.

Hi guys,

Turns out SOBA have organised the home brew competition for the same day. I really enjoyed it last year and am keen to enter again. Could we shift the crate swap to the Saturday or maybe the following weekend?

What does everyone think about doing it on the SAT? Also,  I have changed email address - adam.marina@clear.net.nz

Let me know...

Cheers Adam

Fine with me. Looks like I've got another comp to win on Sunday...unless you guys put up a fight ;-)

Are you judging Christian?

Ps Sat ok for me.

J.

Shall try and make this one for sure, brewing two beers this weekend if I can get some Saaz hops, anyone got some spare? can swap from my stock. Also would like to host the get together at mine for June (Stoke) now that we have the room. Got a housewarming to invite ya all to, date still to be set but favouring the 28th.

Thought I had some SAAZ but turns outs I used them all in a recent brew sorry. Got any Tettnang?

I have Saaz that me and Christian never used.

Need to check the details but sounds good. Just brewed up another Spelt beer today ;-)

Well,

I just spoke to Bill again today and he is now saying that he is going to postpone the comp. 

Adam, your call. Im good either way.

Guys..... Make it Saturday as the next day is Mother's Day. So kick off from 1 pm next Saturday, 5th May at my place. 49 River Terrace Road, Bringhtwater. Bring a beer, a yarn and something to nibble!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service