$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Information

Taranaki Brewers

Share ideas, bulk orders, swap beers

Members: 11
Latest Activity: Nov 10, 2015

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Comment by Nathan on October 7, 2014 at 6:47pm

All right I'm going to try and plan this to happen in a few weeks time hopefully I can time it right for a nice day so I can hold in on my deck, Is everyone happy with a saturday??

Comment by Nathan on October 19, 2014 at 4:00pm

So I'm doing a brew this coming Sunday 26th October at 1pm and if anyone wants to tag along and talk crap and sample beer(feel free to bring your own I will only have one on tap) and see how I do a brew text me on 021 356 139 and I will flick you my addy,Even if you have mates that are thinking about brewing come along to see whats involved.........

Comment by Nathan on November 2, 2014 at 8:09pm

Gonna try and do another brew this weekend coming if anyones keen to tag along, Just done some mods to my rig last week(electric HLT with PID controller)to so should be good to see how much quicker and easier it makes it, Down to 3.5 hours now dont think im gonna get it any quicker than that though..

Comment by Che Soffe on October 20, 2015 at 10:39pm
Hey all. I am currently looking into legging my beer and am wondering where in taranak I people get their co2 cylinders filled? Cheers
Comment by dean fisher on October 21, 2015 at 6:55am
I rent a bottle thru boc. if you own your own you can get filled from chubb
Comment by Nicholas Jones on October 21, 2015 at 3:58pm

Hey all, Hawera A&P show are having a home brew comp this year again, we are donating first prize once more. Judging is Sunday 22nd of November, get in touch with Celine for entry info celine@egmontshowgrounds.org.nz

Comment by Nicholas Jones on November 10, 2015 at 2:25pm

Only 2 weeks to go to Hawera A&P for the naki brewers, should be a fun day, myself and Woodsy from Hiunga Home brew are judging, always a laugh.

Comment

You need to be a member of Taranaki Brewers to add comments!

Members (11)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service