Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Canterbury- South Island Discussions (42)

← Back to Canterbury- South Island
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steve Nally - Invercargill Brewery In Town

Steve is in town Monday night (17th). I thought about an informal meet the brewer session at Thirsty Weta with maybe tastings of Boysenbeer…

Started by BeerNZ

4 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Stu McKinlay

Beers Around Town

Hi guys, Thought I'd just update you on beer availability around town. Pomeroys in Kilmore St have a good tap range. In addition to the H…

Started by BeerNZ

29 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by James P

CHCH Beer Festival

It was good to catch up with Ged, John, and HerrSchnapps (or should we say MeisterSchnapps!!) A day of cutting wood, sun and little food to…

Started by James P

6 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by BeerNZ

15mm copper coil

Hello all, I am making a chiller coil and have located a 15metre coil of 15mm copper pipe for $112.50 inclusive of GST. If anyone is intere…

Started by Dylan John Turner

4 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Dylan John Turner

Proper beer in Chch

Hey, I dunno if you fullas were aware but there's a new craft beer pub opened on Lichfield St. It's called the Thirsty Weta and it has Em…

Started by Rusty Chch

9 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Rusty Chch

Wigram tour

How about 2nd or 9th of Aug? a Saturday afternoon. Lets get a total number so I can call up and schedule. Ive got at least 3 other mates (n…

Started by delMonte

10 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by James P

Iodophour purchase

Hi guys Anyone in ChCh interested in splitting the cost of a 5 litre pack of iodophour? Klenz brand, 1.75% idodine, $65 inc. Let me know…

Started by James P

5 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by James P

Stainless steel tubing

Hi All Anyone out there have access to 1/2 metre of 1/4 inch (6.35mm) stainless steel tubing with a wall thickness of 0.9mm? I would be i…

Started by James P

1 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by delMonte

Brew Moon Brewery for sale

any takers?

Started by delMonte

3 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by john henderson

Keg Purchase

Hey Christchurch Heads. Just an idea but I've had a look in our LHBS and it appears that the price of a kegging system is well over inflat…

Started by Rusty Chch

2 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by James P

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service