Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Nelson Discussions (76)

← Back to Nelson
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nelson case swap/get together 8

I am keen - have a new NZPA with Sauvin ready for swapping and tasting - called it Savvy, original aye.....so when isw the next one fellas…

Started by Adam Tristram

17 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Adam Tristram

Nelson case swap/get together 7

OK lets get one down for December. This one will be in the festive season so only right that we have a BBQ to celebrate Xmas coming. Any su…

Started by Adam Tristram

25 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Dylan John Turner

Well Done Dale!

I am sure we all pass our congratulations to Dale on winning Champion beer at the SOBA Nationals! http://nhc.soba.org.nz/results   It has b…

Started by Greydog

7 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Fraser Kennedy

Nelson case swap/get together 6

OK guys. Its October already and seems things are hotting up. I am on my last stretch to finish my post-grad dilpoma next month so want to…

Started by Adam Tristram

16 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Jeff Gardner

Nelson case swap/get together 5

Jeff has put his hand up for the next venue. (Thanks Jeff) Time now to throw around some dates. Any ideas?John

Started by Greydog

35 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Jeff Gardner

Townshend / Moutere Inn JCIPA Challenge

Anyone else from Nelson going to this?:http://www.forum.realbeer.co.nz/events/the-townshend-brewerymoutereI got an email from the Moutere I…

Started by Christian

2 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Greydog

Nelson Mini Case Swap 4

Hey Guys, Thought we would start this one early so that everyone could make it. Any weekend from 19th June till 18th July, post which weeke…

Started by Dale

17 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Jeff Gardner

Nelson Mini Case Swap 3

Hey guys, think it's time for our third case swap and catchup. Was thinking the 8th or 15th 22nd of May does that work for everyone?

Started by Dale

22 May 29, 2010
Reply by jt

monthly meeting of the upper moutere beer and assciated beverages appreciation society

It's a bit of a mouthful but we couldn't come up with a snappy title so we decided to go with one that was accurate.   Third Thursday of ev…

Started by kier

9 May 17, 2010
Reply by kier

Taste Profile Changes - Sprig & Fern

Has anyone noticed the change on taste profile of the Pilsner from Sprig & Fern brewery in Nelson? After speaking to another mate who d…

Started by Adam Tristram

0 Mar 28, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service