Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi Guys, Happy New Year!

Hopefully your beers held out and were enjoyed over Christmas.

My stocks are completely depleted, so have put down a couple more brews that will be ready mid Feb. Anyone keen for case swap II around then?

I am sticking with the summer theme with APA’s. (Will look at some autumn brews next).

Cheers.

John

Views: 131

Replies to This Discussion

Wow guys, that is awesome. I live in Brightwater and would love to see the set ups and sponge up on some knowledge as well. So yeah would love to catch up some time??
Ok, brews should be clearing nicely by now.

If you are all still keen to get together this month to taste/talk/swap beer - here are a few dates around weekends that work for me, or if mid week is better let me know what you guys want and we can firm it up.

Sun 14th
Fri 19th or
Sat 20th

John

PS afternoon or evening?
The 19th, 20th work for me, I'm easy on what time I'll work in with what ever.

Bottled my Lager on the weekend just gone and that's shaping up nicely (in my very humble opinion) and am due to bottle a Stout this weekend although the last sample I took seemed to be very sediment heavy so I have been pondering racking it a secondary barrel to help clear it up a bit!?
Hey John, so your back to the real world now. Hope you had a great holiday.

I'll work in with you since it's at your place. Happy with all dates and afternoon or evening.
So where does everyone live - and I only have CAN beer to swap.......not really up to spec is it???
I don't think it's anything to worry about Adam (and correct me if I'm speaking out of turn guys!) but I suspect this is more about engaging in our enjoyment of beer and sharing of knowledge. I currently only use extract kits so at the very least you and I can swap some bottles on equal footings Adam! And we can share with the other guys to make them feel allot better about their own brews! :o)
100% agree Daniel looking forward to meeting you guys and keen to try your beers!!
Dude do you own Urban Funk down in Nelson? I think I bought some off you way back!! Sorry I tend to remember names and have a thing for good beer!~!
Hey Mike, yeah I did own Uberfunk but closed down, retailing in general tough and Nelson, well real tough for what I was doing. Anyhows, looking forward to the catching up and exchange for sure!!
Might sit this one out - will only have one beer ready by mid Feb and am otherwise occupied on the 19th & 20th.
How does 4.30pm Sat 20th sound as a time and date to get us all together for the first time in 2010?

I have an A.P.A. on tap that has been dry hopped in the keg for over 3 weeks that should be pouring beauuuuuuuuuuuuuutifully. (I will bottle some off for you Christian).

Adam & Daniel if you want to you are most welcome to bring a fermenter around and we could fire up the grain mill and do a mash/sparge here and send you home with 10L of wort to mix with some extract to make up your next brew if you like.

Hopefully we'll see you all in couple of weeks.

My address is 13 George St, Richmond. (If you can find the Sprig & Fern in Richmond you will have no trouble finding George St).

John
Awesome John, can't wait. Just put an NZPA into keg last night and have a bitter to go in over the weekend so hope they will be tasting good by then. Meg is also due that day so could be a celebratory drink due at the same time :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service