Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi guys, I'm really interested to talk with any brewers who have delved into the world of Gluten free homebrewing in NZ. Either for medical reasons or for the interest of creating these somewhat unique beers. In my reaserch so far I've looked into the use of Quinoa, millet and rice malts-however couldn't seem to turn up any of these products in NZ, the closest I could find was AU, but the freight prices alone wouldn't be worth it. Any and all discussions welcome!

Views: 1228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

where abouts on the brewers coop website is the sorghum extract? i can't seem to find it
It's on this page, he sells it in a kit with everything you need to make a GF pale ale, he has spelled it Glluten.

http://brewerscoop.co.nz/beerProds.php?id=BEIN&menu=BEIN.

I went in the other day and he sold me a tub of the extract on it's own as I want to make something other than the pale ale. I'm sure if more of us are keen to buy the extract alone he will start selling it that way.
Mike at Brewerscoop is now selling the sorghum extract on its own, $14kg, bring your own tub.
Act fast if you want it. I've been told there are no plans to import any more once the current pail is empty (something like 23kgs remaining). It's a bummer that it is so difficult to source this in NZ.
I am in the process or ordering in some Briess White Sorghum syrup and would be happy to sell some of it to those that are interested. Easiest if you are in Wellington, but I would consider shipping it.
I'm intrigued. What quantity are you thinking of getting?
I'd be getting a few 28kg pails. I can email you the data sheet on it if you are interested in seeing the specs.
Let me know when you've got a $ per kg. I think I'm keen for a brew or 2.
I'd look for the same price as BC was asking: $14/kg. Tubs and freight would be additional. I hope to have it in hand by mid-December 2010.
My order of Briess White Sorghum Syrup was delivered this morning. Anyone interested in purchasing some should send me a PM and we can work out the details.
hey mate could you please email a spec sheet to acrjo662 (at) student.otago.ac.nz ? cheers

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service