Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

American Pallet Hops 2011. When are these due in our shores?

I thought they would've been here by Feb. Anyone know what date they're due?

Getting angsty :o

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Man I probably shouldn't let others in on this but Brewers Coop have Simcoe back in. This is as well as Zythos (another blend I think) and Chinook.... Pretty awesome stuff to get some Simcoe though!

yer lots of new weird named hops from the u.s. hard to buy a lot of them if you never brewed with them, but seems to be the year for taking a punt! really love simcoe as a dry hop in IPA. haven't tried citra either..

just did one with falconers flight. so will taste in a week..

Did you get that Falconers recently? Man I would love to track down some Citra for sure! Have never used Simcoe but I know a lot of awesome beers are made with it so I am keen to get some. 

no from craftbrewer.com.au a month or so ago.. think au has a bit of citra.. all still available from homebrewstuff.com as well.

simcoe nice as a dry hop in a pale ale :) thanks, just got simcoe from brewers coop and some zythos :)

That Falconers was nice Chris, that beer only lasted a fortnight...  Good memories though :)

Great to hear. I may hassle Craftbrewer or HomeBrewStuff for some then. I am probably going to get some Simcoe and US Cascade and maybe Centennial first up from Brewers Coop then send some cash offshore for Falconers:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service