Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Greetings from Kent

I'm wondering if you may be able to help me. I am looking into the prospect of finding employment at breweries based in New Zealand. My family and I are currently living in England, but are intent on emigrating to New Zealand at the earliest opportunity. Since I would like to continue to work within brewing, in any capacity, I reasoned that contacting breweries directly, and using the Realbeer forum, may be the best approach.

I have attached my CV, in the hope you may find time to read it, and advise me if I may have suitable experience for any relevant positions that may arise at your brewery. In addition to the information attached, I have some hands-on experience in the brewhouse, kegging and cask racking. I am a member of the IBD, and presently studying for the Diploma in Brewing exams in June.

I will be visiting New Zealand between April 27th and May 13th, with a view to checking-out the job situation first-hand, along with places to reside, and schooling. I am very keen to see many of the breweries during my stay, and hope it may be possible to arrange a visit to your own? If so, and if I may be so bold, might it also be feasible to arrange an interview with somebody to discuss job prospects, and the best way to proceed beyond this first speculative approach?

After considerable research, we are certain that a move to New Zealand is right for our family, and I fully expect my trip to confirm this. My ultimate goal for my journey would be to secure a job offer to boost our chances of being invited to apply for residency. This obviously may not happen at this time, but I would be delighted to be given the opportunity to put myself forward.

I thank you for your time, and look forward to any feedback!

Yours sincerely

Jonathan Hopkins

Views: 33

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service