Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

100L SS Conical Fermenter w/ tri-clamp valves in CHCH, NZ

Pic is attached. It's 304SS, has 1x 1.5" tri clamp port on the base, 1 half-way down the conical base, and one on the side. Comes with sanitary tri-clamp ball valves, and a check valve to act as air-lock (connected by 2" tri-clamp to top)

If anyone wants, I have a couple of mile-hi style 50l still-boiler units and 100L boilers too.

Letting this go cheap, need some cash for a project

Hit me up!

Oh, it has lockable casters on the bottom and it can come with a stainless T set up to allow using an aquarium heater and check valve for airlock in conjunction if needed

Views: 2563

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For 50L, probably around $600-$650 with racking arm, manway on top, thermo and valves. I'm probably going to get myself a 200L unit so we'll see how that goes.

Is that $650 Ex-works, FOB or landed in NZ? what would the 200ltr one run at? And what are you plannign on doing with 200 litres of beer!

The $650 is what I'll be flicking them off for, though I might have to factor some GST into into unfortunately

Yeah I could be keen as well in not too distant future

I would be interested in a 70L - 100L S/S model also but must be able to condition and serve from the fermenter. Cheers

how about 60L for a 50L brew run? Bit of space for krausen etc

My experience working regularly with 60L (total volume) is that they are a tad bit small if one is looking for a yield of 50L. I think it would be better to consider the working volume as 65%- 80% the total volume. Otherwise you end up loosing a lot to blowoff.

This is also dependent on your yeast strains. My strong Belgian ale needs heaps of headspace and I can only fill my tank to 65% full if I want to keep it all in the tank. Brews made with other yeasts can work a bit above 80% full and not result in major losses.

Did you progress this any further? There have been a few people threatening to supply affordable conicals but nothing concrete yet.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service