Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Craig Howard's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Me too... Works in theory and in my tests. "

Craig Howard replied Sep 4, 2015 to DIY ..Project, refrigeration engineer...fermentation cabinet

18 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Craig Howard

"Project - Temperature Controlled Fermenting Chamber Design brief to my self. Purpo…"

Craig Howard replied Sep 4, 2015 to DIY ..Project, refrigeration engineer...fermentation cabinet

18 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Craig Howard

"The knack to filling a bottle is.. Drop in the carb drops (if you are using them in…"

Craig Howard replied Sep 2, 2015 to The Usual Concerns about Fermenter Temperature???

60 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Darren Andrews (Daza)

"In the next day or two I will post up my custom fermentation chamber that I have alm…"

Craig Howard replied Sep 1, 2015 to The Usual Concerns about Fermenter Temperature???

60 Sep 13, 2015

"So that's an easy to follow one then? It certainly is easy to follow  if you use th…"

Craig Howard replied Sep 1, 2015 to The Usual Concerns about Fermenter Temperature???

60 Sep 13, 2015

"Here is an easier circuit to follow.  (and the one I used) Note that the gre…"

60 Sep 13, 2015

"Fair enough. There was a difference in  the AM PA using unhopped extract  and the P…"

Craig Howard replied Aug 28, 2015 to How to make "dirty"beer?

3 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Nathan

"Here is what I sent to my mates ..accompanied by some graphics. (BTW- my first brew…"

Craig Howard replied Aug 26, 2015 to What Is The Traditional "Initiation" Thing To Do When You Have Made Your First Brew?

6 Aug 26, 2015

"Base for the project is a Delonghi Dehumidifier and the  Condensor /Evaporator…"

Craig Howard replied Aug 18, 2015 to DIY ..Project, refrigeration engineer...fermentation cabinet

18 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Craig Howard

"Thanx Dan 12-15 deg was  advised as ideal for Fementis Safflager yeast  but the tem…"

Craig Howard replied Aug 18, 2015 to Lagering in bottle and carbonation drops (and intro - 1st post)

3 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Dan

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service