Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

HomeBrewers (1,789)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

good quality BIAB grain bags?

Hey all, This question has been asked before but not for a few year from what I can see. Has anyone found a local source (NZ or AUS) for go…

Started by Daniel Ashman

4 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Julian Melville

Any hop plants / rhizomes out there?

Hi All, I'm in Napier and was wondering if anyone had any hop rhizomes they would like to trade for a 6 pack or two in the Hawkes Bay Regio…

Started by Genghis

2 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by Genghis

Black Rock Coriander & Orange Witbier to All grain

Hi all,  I brewed a long time ago not a lot of success. Just recently started again, first with kits to get started and more recently I pur…

Started by Chris Tuckey

1 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by Samuel Loader

White Labs Yeast

Foolish me forgot to thoroughly mix the White Labs yeast pouch prior to pitching yesterday. The result was that the (more) liquid portion o…

Started by Mudcrab

4 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by Mudcrab

Porter or Stout + recommendations?

My first foray into dark beer has just started revealing its results. I wanted a beer that is like drinking an adult iced coffee. The recip…

Started by Eggbert

0 May 19, 2018

My Adventures with Cider (NZ)

Hi everyone.  I have enjoyed the resurgence of cider and have now begun brewing it.  What I found during my research was that most of the…

Started by Troy Dougherty

3 May 19, 2018
Reply by Eggbert

fermentation temperature control

I am deciding to go for one of those temperature controlled devices to control my fermentation temp. I have a spare fridge in the garage to…

Started by Thies

24 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by Ian

Timeframes for a bret IPA

What are the timeframes for fermenting an IPA with Brettanomyces claussenii? In my quest to add a bit of body and sweetness to my beer with…

Started by Cain Harland

17 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Cain Harland

Stainless Steel Welding - Ferrule

Hi, Am looking to weld in a SS 2" tri clamp ferrule to the side of my keg. I use the keg as my boil kettle and am in the process of going e…

Started by milti stefadouros

1 Jan 14, 2018
Reply by Henk Zeeven

Pukekohe/Franklin Home Brew Club

Hi All I live in Pukekohe and have been thinking about trying to start a Local Home Brew Club for a little while now. Mostly because none…

Started by Tom

16 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by Peter Smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service