Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

SOBA (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mr Secretary

Greig McGill is in Wellington for a course. I'm meeting him at The Malthouse just after 4pm tomorrow, if anyone else fancies a catch up.

Started by Stu McKinlay

4 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Kempicus

BrewNZ 2008

BrewNZ 2008 website is up and running now - www.brewnz.co.nz. Check it out and get in behind it. Come to Wellington, enjoy the week, enjoy…

Started by Stu McKinlay

1 Jun 14, 2008
Reply by Greig McGill

The Great White Beer Taste-Off

Hi folks I've pencilled in Colin Paige to host our "Great White v Hoegaarden" taste off. Colin is away on the first Tuesday of the month,…

Started by Stu McKinlay

8 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Stu McKinlay

Cost Price Craft Beer

Special deal for SOBA members (and those thinking of joining). I've made my order so I can release it to the masses now. These prices are…

Started by Stu McKinlay

0 Jun 6, 2008

End of an Era: Lion Nathan to close Mac's Brewery in Nelson

Mac's iconic Nelson Brewery is to close, 28 years after its opening its doors and starting a new chapter of craft beer in New Zealand. It's…

Started by Stu McKinlay

9 May 20, 2008
Reply by Horace

New Zealand Beers in Winning Form

New Zealand Results from Australian International Beer Awards (the world's second biggest commercial brewing comp, by entry numbers). Cham…

Started by Stu McKinlay

4 May 12, 2008
Reply by Martin Bridges

Auckland area meeting 10th May - the outcome

Seven sozzled SOBA-ites (OK, we weren't that sozzled, and there were 8 of us by the end but that doesn't sound as good) gathered at Galbrai…

Started by Martin Bridges

1 May 11, 2008
Reply by Tony

Auckland area meeting 12th April

I originally posted this on the SOBA mailing list but thought I'd add it here as well. I'm organising an initial Auckland-area SOBA get-to…

Started by Martin Bridges

2 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Barry

Invercargill Pitch Black plane

Anyone want to go drink some Pitch Black, straight from the fermenter!? Go to www.grabaseat.co.nz and enter these details: Plane Name: pit…

Started by Stu McKinlay

3 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by Kiwicrog

News

Hi All, The news is up at http://www.soba.org.nz/node/51. As detailed there, with the scarcity of items most weeks, I am going to move to…

Started by Greig McGill

0 Nov 23, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service