Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

SOBA (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NZ Beer Festival at Ellerslie

Hi folks, Next Saturday (13th February) the Liquorland NZ Beer Festival will be held at Ellerslie Racecourse, starting at 12pm. I'd already…

Started by Martin Bridges

0 Feb 6, 2010

Next Auckland-area meeting: this Saturday (9th January) at Brew On Quay

Short notice I know, but the festive season caught up with me. We usually have a low-key meeting in January as many people are away, so thi…

0 Jan 6, 2010

Next Auckland-area meeting: AGWB BBQ on 5th December

Christmas is coming so it's time to finalise the last meeting of the year. As with last year we're going to join in with the Auckland Guild…

1 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Reviled

When is the next newsletter out please?

Not yet a member, need to get off my butt and fill out form from newsletter and send in with a cheque. Can anyone advise when it is out nex…

Started by Adam Tristram

3 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Martin Bridges

Next Auckland-area meeting: 14th November at Hallertau

The next meeting will be on 14th November at Hallertau, at 2pm as usual. I haven't quite worked out the format of the event yet, but it's a…

3 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Beer_ledgend

SOBA @ Tahi bar 17/10/09

Well what a great afternoon. The weather held out, the beer selection was great and our host (Ian), was fantastic. Beers we tasted were: Tu…

Started by Tony

2 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Barry

Next Auckland-area meeting: Tahi Bar, Warkworth - 17th October

Our last meeting at Galbraith's was a great success - a very good turnout, some interesting beer and some great conversation. Keep your eye…

12 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Beer_ledgend

Next Auckland area meeting: 12th September (plus other ideas)

Many thanks to all who came along to our last meeting at my house on Saturday, and thanks for all the interesting homebrews and commercial…

26 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Sam Possenniskie (TGM)

SOBA weekend away to Hamilton/Rotorua/Tauranga - March 2010

It has become clear that October is too short notice to arrange a weekend away in the upper North Island so I've decided to push the date o…

3 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Greig McGill

Backlog

Hi all, If anyone is waiting on memberships or T shirts, they're going out today. If you've not got 'em by Friday, let me know (greig@soba…

Started by Greig McGill

0 Jul 28, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service