Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

My name is Ross O'Hara and I am currently studying for a Bachelor of Science in Brewing and Distilling at Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, Scotland. I am in my 2nd year and am looking for work experience at the end of my academic year (middle of May). I am extremely interested to do any work experience outside of the UK so that I can build upon my knowledge and understanding of different brewing cultures and traditions.

With my on-going studies within Brewing and Distilling I have a keen interest in my own home-brew and continue to develop my knowledge while aspiring to become a part of the brewing community

I am enquiring whether you would have any work placement vacancies between May and August of this year? I have spent a substantial amount of time researching breweries and brewing traditions around the world and I feel that any such opportunity would be able to offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to me, and in return I can offer hard work, determination and an active willingness to learn.

I can supply a full CV and multiple references on request.

Thanking you for your attention,

Yours,

Ross O'Hara

Views: 202

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service