The Real Hawke's Bay

Who cares about wine...? Wouldn't you rather get together, drink good beer and swap recipes, ideas etc... Of course you would.
  • Hb Amateur Winemakers and Brewers

Hey Brewers ... and BrewstersIt's obvious that the only organised meeting place for Brewers of all Classes(ie Kits,extracts and All Grain in Hawkes Bay is HB Amateur W &B Club. Yes I know it's got lots of Winemakers as well but you can learn something about fermentation from them. We ran the…

By David Grant

• Catch up time... (code for 'sittin round drinkin beer talkin sh!t')

ok guys I think it's that time again... I'm proposing Sunday 6th Oct at my place out on the farm.  This gives you all time to sort your lives out  :)

By Fairlane

• B.A.D. III

Hi Everybody,Just wanted to let you know about Beer Appreciation Day III coming up on Saturday, March 2... eight days and counting!We've managed to pull together our biggest range of beers to date, and will also have some new faces at the guided tasting: a couple of Matts from ParrotDog and Dermot…

By Jim Poppelwell

• Another 'Masher' in the Bay

Hi Guys,I am fairly new to the Bay and would welcome the chance to meet up with other 'Mashers' or Home Brewers in the area. I moved to Napier from S Wales just over three and a half years ago and have resurrected my mashing with some pretty good results ( I am obviously slightly biased!). Does…

By John Pagler

• Beer Appreciation Day!

Who's coming to our Festie?If your quick I have the power to give a  $8 discount on tickets, first in first served.. P2B442 is the promo code or just click this link: http://bit.ly/pqqPTY  Hope to see some homebrewers get there.Hugh

By Hugh Grierson