Auckland

I thought it was time for the Aucklander's to start a group. Beer lovers, geeks and brewers, in the Auckland area,

All welcome
  • North Shore Home brew groups?

Hey guysI am a newbie home brewer, I am really enjoying the craft of making my own beer and tweaking my favorite home brew to my own tastes. I was just wondering id there are many home brew clubs on the North Shore, and if they are looking at any new members to swap beers and to collab on some…

By Allan Sheblom

• NW Auckland brewers

Hi is there a brew club out in the NW, Massey area...I have heard there are meetings at Hallertau, dosany one know when?

By Mike Cotton

• Shakespeare Tavern

I walk past this everyday and the chalk normally alternates between "New Chef New Menu", " 2 Budweisers for $10" or "Experienced Chef wanted"  - or something similair. In the last two weeks I have notice some different chalkings: " Ben Middlemess and Co brewing a orange and coriander beer" and "…

By Pint_of_Bitter

• Fruit Press

Anyone know if there is a press around Auckland that an intrepid brewer could bribe his way into using? I'm wanting to put down another cider / perry / thing while apples are nice and cheap. Thanks in advance for any leads,Richard

By Richard Jack

• anybody started a discussion lately?

anybody started a discussion lately?

By Chad Keven

• Putting a hole in a keg...

This is a bit of a long shot, but is there a benevolent, bribable brewer somewhere in Auckland with the means to help me get a 32mm hole in the side of SS keg? I'm wanting to put an element into my still boiler, gas prices are getting me down... I've fairly well buggered my own cheapy hole saw,…

By Richard Jack

• Whats on tap, around town.

just thought it would be good to put up any good beers, anyone may find locally.Firstly- Mussel Inn brewery- Captain Cooker `Manuka beer`. At Galbraiths

By Tony

• Prenzel - Elliott Stables

Check out Prenzel in Elliott Stables for possibly the best range of New Zealand Craft Beer in the Auckland CBD.They have Mikes Mild and Lager on tap from the mini kegerators…

By nzbrewer

• Der Metz German Food & Beer - Kohimarama

Food and Beer Menu from Der Metz attached.

By studio1

• PKB at Galbraiths

Met Martin, Barry, Bret and Sam at Galbraiths on Monday. It was my my first PKB. Most excellent, I must say. Although they are serving it a too cold, with a little warming it really starts to show some character. Congrats Stu and Sam. Get along if you can, I will be there tomorrow (Thursday) at…

By Tony