Mt. Maunganui Brewers

Wondering if any home brewers in the mount area would like to start a group, perhaps a monthly tasting/discussion would be fun.......
  • Mount Brewing Company Homebrewers meeting this Thursday 22/8/13

Saw in the paper on the weekend that Mount Brewing Company is having a homebrewers meeting this Thursday (22/8/13) at 7:30pm (I have to check the time!)I'm going to try and get along to it, just thought I'd put it up here just in case you guys wern't aware of it happening.Cheers!

By mattd2

• Monthly get together & Case swap

So looking back it looks like the last time a get together was organise was about a year ago. I was thinking about New Year's resolutions today and thought I should really get out there and met some other brewer.I was also thinking that if it was to be a more regular, standard, occurance it would…

By mattd2

• Liquorland Spring Fest 2012

So is anyone going this time round? What was this last one like, had a look at the phtots on facebook and it looked good = lots of standing round drinking good beer!Interested in the lineup, looks like it will be a good event. I like the format with the fact that you don't have to hassle with…

By mattd2

• Gladfield Malt

Hey guysAny all grain brewers here?Im getting 2x 30kg sacks of Gladfield Malt delivered but can get upto 300kg for the same shipping costs.Is anybody keen for any? $50 + gst per 30kg + share of shipping ($55+gst for upto 300kg)Let me know if anybody is keen, I am looking to get order sorted early…

By Arron