Mt. Maunganui Brewers

Wondering if any home brewers in the mount area would like to start a group, perhaps a monthly tasting/discussion would be fun.......

Mount Brewing Company Homebrewers meeting this Thursday 22/8/13

Saw in the paper on the weekend that Mount Brewing Company is having a homebrewers meeting this Thursday (22/8/13) at 7:30pm (I have to check the time!)

I'm going to try and get along to it, just thought I'd put it up here just in case you guys wern't aware of it happening.

Cheers!

Load Previous Replies
  • up

Leon Lyttle

Thanks Matt. i will be there! look forward to meeting you and hopefully some others from the mt realbeer group too. 

• up

mattd2

Hey guys, look forward to meeting up. I just checked out the Facebook page and they just posted this update:

Hello Home Brewers.

Looks like we will have a good turn out for our first club meeting this Thursday at 7.30pm.  (Remember to RSVP to weste.bay.home.brewers@gmail.com if you are going to attend)

Our meeting will be held inside the Mount Brewing Co brewery (107 Newton Rd), entrance in on the side of the building about 15 meters past the entrance to the bar.  We are planning to put on drinks and some snacks.

Looking forward to meeting all you all.

Catch you guys on Thursday.

• up

JumpR

Hey Matt, did you get along to this?  I have been away a lot recently for work, so haven't been able to make recent catch ups (or brew beer) :(