Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Nelson Discussions (76)

← Back to Nelson
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hops rhizomes

Anyone know where I could get some hops rhizomes around Nelson? I'm particularly interested in Cascade. I've never grown them before but wo…

Started by Aidan Curran

3 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Matt Downer

Nelson Case Swap / Get Together 13 (Sat 5th November)

Hi All, Firstly thanks to Dylan for being a great host at the last crate swap. There was only a small group but it meant that the beer went…

Started by Andre Jaworski

10 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Andre Jaworski

Free House "RugBEER HopFest" events

Hey Fellas, Just thought I would put the feelers out and see who else is attending the various events at the Free House during the RWC. If…

6 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Christian

Cheap booze

Hey people,   If you liked that bottle of Golden Pride Dale had at the last case swap, get down to New World in town. They have piles of sh…

Started by Christian

1 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Dale

Nelson Case swap/Get together 12 (Sat, 27 August 2011)

Hello everybody. Great meeting last week. My turn to host the next get together. We decided on Sat 27 August at my place. 2pm - 5pm-ish…

Started by Dylan John Turner

2 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Greydog

Nelson Case swap/ Get together 11 (9 July)

What exceptional brews last Saturday.   Thanks again Dale.   Also thanks Maria and Fritz for sharing your 'imports', stunning.   Next round…

Started by Greydog

3 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Dale

Beer cloning

Hi everyone,   I had an idea I thought could be fun if anyone is keen?   We go to the Moutere pub for a bit of a tasting session, evryone t…

4 May 30, 2011
Reply by Evan Davies

Grain mill

Hi all,   Adam and I have ordered 3 grain mills from Crankandstein in the States and have one spare - these are the basic 2S model:   The f…

Started by Christian

2 May 11, 2011
Reply by Christian

Nelson case swap/get together 10

Hi Guys, talked with John today and great to hear some of you had a good catchup at Andre's on Saturday. So the next swap will be at my pla…

Started by Dale

3 May 6, 2011
Reply by Andre Jaworski

Nelson case swap/get together 9

OK if anyone can be bothered to drive to Mapua then I'm more than happy to host swap/get together no. 9. Any suggestions on dates?

Started by Jeff Gardner

25 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Jeff Gardner

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service