Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Righto,

Prior to being forced to drink commercial slop at Beervana, you now have the chance to drink real beer on Sat 11 August at my place in Wakatu.

1 - 4 pm-ish. Mid-Winter BBQ will be going. I'll provide the usual beer snacks but bring a slab of your favourite tofu if you want some lunch.

We're also going old-skool with an actual beer-swap. If you're paticipating, please add a comment or let me know so we can get a good indication of interest. Happy for you to drop-off / pick up crates anytime if that helps.

Friend me or email me: christian dot clare at gmail dot com for the address.

Views: 399

Replies to This Discussion

Starts from 1 goes till at least 4. See you guys there.

Actually not going to be able to come. The baby has come down with something. Maybe Ill come along for the first time another time.

Bad luck Mate. Definitely get some beers ready for the next one.

Great get-together Christian!

You've risen the bar for "SWAP activities", - BBQ, SWAP, Snacks, Full Brew + some decent sampling!!

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers Dan. Phew, I think we should lower that bar again ;-0 It's nice just relaxing and sampling.

Awesome weekend, thanks a bunch to Christian and and everyone for their contributions!

So from the swap... we've kind of forgotten whose everything is. I know the ESB is Christians's, there's a P2 on a red label which I think is Fritz and Maria's, Bill's Hop Head House, and we have a couple we're not sure about: one with 3.8 on the cap (Andre, can't remember?), one with BA 1/8, and a rain dogs bottle with GC on it. Cheers all!

No worries and thanks for coming. The 3.8 is John's Pale Ale with homegrown hops (dropped them off before he had to work). It's a tasty drop. I've mainly been on the whiskey this week but looking forward to trying the others.

Awesome, we'll have to give John's drop a try when we brew on Saturday. If anyone wants to come along for a tasting session then just let us know.

Cheers C awesome day and great beers, will need to get brewing again for the next meet. hic

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service