Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Righto,

Prior to being forced to drink commercial slop at Beervana, you now have the chance to drink real beer on Sat 11 August at my place in Wakatu.

1 - 4 pm-ish. Mid-Winter BBQ will be going. I'll provide the usual beer snacks but bring a slab of your favourite tofu if you want some lunch.

We're also going old-skool with an actual beer-swap. If you're paticipating, please add a comment or let me know so we can get a good indication of interest. Happy for you to drop-off / pick up crates anytime if that helps.

Friend me or email me: christian dot clare at gmail dot com for the address.

Views: 399

Replies to This Discussion

OK, I'll participate in the beer swap with an ESB or Porter.

Having never been to one of these before, I'd be keen. I'll check I'm not busy then.I would bring my ipa with me to swap but only a bit as not brewing much at the moment.

Hi Matt, Sounds good.

Cheers Christian, Matthew and I will be in, no doubt. What's the usual deal with the beer swap in terms of quantities? Bring a whole crate and then just mix and match with everyone elses or what?

Cool. People tend to bring around a crate of 750's (well, back in the day anyway) but other sizes are fine if that's all you have. Hopefully we'll get a better idea of numbers closer to the time. Cheers.

Will be attending for sure at this stage and will bring something for the bbq . A crate may well be on hand as well if I can get the Porter to carb up, I should have 2-3 beers for a mixed crate.

I will be there with a crate.

Sweet, Matthew and I will have a mixed crate of 750s to swap and something to throw on the barby, looking forward to it!

P.S. my BBQ only cooks steak rare, maybe medium-rare if you're lucky.

How does it go cooking dopplebock marinated ribs, glazed in choc malt and mot sauce? or perhaps riwaka and balsamic/honey glazed mussel kebabs. lol

Man, you're gonna show me up ;-)

Wait so is there a more exact time than 1-4? I dont want to be too early or late eh.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service