Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi Guys, Happy New Year!

Hopefully your beers held out and were enjoyed over Christmas.

My stocks are completely depleted, so have put down a couple more brews that will be ready mid Feb. Anyone keen for case swap II around then?

I am sticking with the summer theme with APA’s. (Will look at some autumn brews next).

Cheers.

John

Views: 131

Replies to This Discussion

Fantastic Dale.

Kath says she doesn't want me causing a marital split over beer and the due date so we understand if we have to take a rain-check on the swap. (I say we have a celebratory drink anyway).

Good luck for the next couple of weeks.

John
haha Meg already calls herself the beer widow....I'll be there she has been overdue the last 2 so can't see this one being any different.

Are we swapping 2 brews like last time? I'm going to test bottling from keg for the first time with theses.
That would be fantastic John!! I'm looking forward to it already!
Hey Guys, I am there with bells on. Had a few beers and a good gander at Dale's set up, was mint to chat beer and check out what he has been doing and his set up. Suitably impressed I might add. So yeah, looking forward to meeting you all Sat week.

Adam
Re next Saturday.

Seeing as it looks like we will be doing a 'mash', do you guys want to turn up a little earlier, say 2.30pm?

It just means that we can have a couple of beers and a catch up while its doing its thing and be cleaned up by 4.30- 5pm.

Also, another 'allgrainer' from Motueka would like to join in (I know your reading this Don) and still have time to get back to Mot'.

John

Ps if there are any Nelson homebrew craft beer 'lurkers' reading this, please make yourselves known and come along too!
Hey John, yeah I can try and make it by 2.30. What grain/hops do you want me to bring?
That sounds great John, as I do not wish to turn up empty handed is there anything I can bring to help out? I have a few bags of hops in storage and if there was some grain I could pick up locally (in exchange for your generosity and hospitality) I would like to do so!!
Oh and of course I will have some bottles of my famous 'Rookie Lager' on hand! :o)
And me too John. Let me know what to bring so we don't put you out or if you have let me know a $$ value to bring. Looking forward to Sat....
Adam
Nothing to bring except maybe potato chips, or anything else that goes with beer.

John.
Ok, will do. Do I bring a fermenter then perhaps???
Daniel and Adam, yes bring your fermenter's. See you guys tomorrow!!!!
Hey guys, was great to meet you all yesterday! Learnt alot and look forward to sharing more beers with you in the future. Am currently brewing now before heading off to the Brightwater Wine and Food, catch up soon, cheers Adam

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service