Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

So Beer festival weekend 23rd plus Taste Nelson weekend 2nd March. Maybe mid Feb or mid March. Preference? Happy to have at mind unless someone grabbed it wants it? Cheers Adam

P.S you must come with beer or risk getting ousted!

Views: 341

Replies to This Discussion

Adam, mid march would fit with me best or sunday 17th feb.

Hey, hows it going? I have a beer tourist (Dennis) get in touch with me. He's in NZ with his wife and they come from the states. He's been brewing for about 6 years and is mega keen on meeting up with some local homebrewers. I thought it would be cool to have them turn up at the crate swap/beer meet and have a chat and beer. You ok with that? I think they are here for about a month. I would recommend making a date and time and everyone just fits into that haha. Sundays are a good idea though...

Okay if Sunday the 17th works.... That's March fellas say yeah?

Yeah, sometime around then would be best I reckon.

Bugger just realised I have my sister in laws wedding the day before. Re think on dates?
any advancements?
Date confirmed - 24th March, it's Dale's birthday too. Bring a little something for him, the BBQ and some bevvies. At mine in Brightwater from 1pm. BBQ from around three..... Let me know if you are coming, cheers Adam

Aweome, I will be bringing a couple of newbies along, possibly 3, Red is promising to attend at long last now that he has beer to bring. My last beer I brewed with a work colleague Lockie, he is building his setup,and is need of our fullest encouragement, and also Allan Shaw from WA who started 42 Brewery and recently retired to sunny Nelson and is now knocking out 60 lt batches. YAAAAYY

I will be there. Is there a more exact time for the BBQ?

Sign me up!

Book me in Adam!

oh yep. wont be able to make it. have a good one!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service