Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Its well into 2013 and I can't believe its been so long since the last one.

A great chance to get some feedback on that experimental brew you're wanting to perfect for this year's NHC - or just wallow in the delight of a mixed case from other brewers keen to share the love...

Has anyone else got the hankering to get another CS off the ground?

How's the first weekend in May sound as a swap date?

Views: 1603

Replies to This Discussion

Tilt, i presume we need some labelling on our product ? Brewer's name and style perhaps ?

Yeah that'd be good - from memory there were some pretty speccy labels last time.  To help with sorting out the mixed cases I'll number the batches when they come in too.  

Hey all Swappas, if you're wanting to drop your cases off at mine during the week before Saturdays swap shoot me a PM.

Hey Tilt. My brew isn't reaching it's bloomin targeted FG. I've plenty of my last brew but it is glass bottles. I know you needed some in plastic.
So shall i bring around the glass ones?
Or wait until next time?
ta

Max, glass is def a better option than bottle bombs or worse - no beer at all! Throw those glass bottles in, it should be OK.

Great. I'll pop over soon with them.

It must be almost winter, lots of dark beers in this swap so far. Looking forward to it!

Just about the right time too.  I've had a hankering for roasty, caramelly beers over the last couple of weeks.

A standout for me in the last week has been Brown Beaver - a big American Brown served through a Randall packed with Victoria's Secret at the Wig and Pen, Canberra.  Looking forward to the WBC and case swap beers tomorrow.

I haven't heard from many Case Swappas during the week so am assuming the beers are all making their way to Hallertau tomorrow arvo so we can sort the swap with the Northland blokes.

If anyone wants theirs taken up, shoot me a PM and we'll work out logistics to get them there. 

I'll be dropping my case off this morning at Hallertau and get them to hold them in the chiller. I'll leave a note on the box.

Also, I'll be leaving my entry + taster + $10 for the WBC in the same box so if someone would be kind enough to grab them out that would be awesome. They're the two glass bottles.

Cheers!

Cheers Damian, I'll ask after your beers when I get there this arvo.  Do you want to pick your mixed case up from Hallertau or mine?

I can grab them from your place. Just DM me. Cheers!

No worries - shame you're not able to be there today,  I've been looking forward to it all week.  I'll send u a msg when we've got the cases sorted out.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service