Want to place an ad email email@example.com
$50+GST / month
Flights on Singapore Airlines with just one transit stop
Small breweries plus character restaurants and hotels
All breakfasts and many special meals included
All transfers and transport
Town tours and tutored tastings
Time to meet the brewers and sample their wares
Cost: From $8299 per person twinshare. Single price supplement $1500. Full Terms and Conditions here.
Join us on a voyage of discovery through some of Europe’s great beer regions. Taste and learn about the beer styles of today and how they
have been shaped by history. Take in the ambience of classic pubs and
bars in three countries.
Our tours are for guests looking for a unique and personalised tour. While beer is the focus, equally important on our tours are the hand
selected character restaurants and hotels, cultural experiences and
You will head off the beaten track to the smaller breweries; taste fabulous regional cuisine in genuine local pubs and restaurants; meet
quirky brewers and sample the results of their craft. From the real
ales of England and the diversity of Belgium, through the hybrid beers
of Northern Germany to the classic lagers of Bavaria you will try them
all where they are brewed, amongst the peoples they are designed for.
You will be accompanied throughout by an English speaking guide, who will bring the regions to life with details of beer origins, production methods, tutored tasting, cultural tours and anecdotes.
Itinerary PDF of itinerary and inclusions here
Auckland - London (Wednesday 4th to Thursday 5th May)
• Flight from Auckland on Singapore Airlines
London (Thursday 5th to Saturday 7th May)
• Two nights bed and breakfast accommodation at the Sanctuary House Hotel; within walking distance of Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and
• First night welcome dinner at the Sanctuary House Hotel.
• Saturday morning/afternoon or all day Optional Excursion “London Sightseeing”
• Saturday morning “Fullers Brewery” – The last remaining traditional London Brewery.
• Saturday afternoon “Sambrooks Brewery” – Modern microbrewery in the heart of London.
• Saturday evening “The Greenwich and the Old Brewery”- Microbrewery and Naval heritage.
The English Marches (Saturday 7th to Monday 9th May)
• Two nights bed and breakfast accommodation at the Castle House Hotel, Hereford; within walking distance of Hereford Cathedral, Mappa
Mundi and the Chained Library.
• Sunday evening Incuded Excursion “Spinning Dog Brewery and the Barrels” – Microbrewing and pub culture in Hereford.
• Monday morning Optional Excursion “Historical Hereford Walking Tour”.
• Monday all day “Pubs of Shrewsbury” – Great pubs and the birthplace of modern British microbrewing.
The Garden of England (Monday 9th to Wednesday 11th May)
• Two nights bed and breakfast accommodation at the Sun Inn, Faversham.
• Tuesday evening Included Excursion “The pubs of Faversham” – In the heart of hop growing country.
• Wednesday all day “Faversham Town Tour, Lunch and Shepherd Neame Brewery”
Brussels (Wednesday 11th to Friday 13th May)
• Two nights bed and breakfast accommodation at Hotel NH Stephanie
• Friday morning “Cantillon Brewery” – Lambic Beer.
• Friday afternoon and evening “Classic Beer Bars of Brussels” – So many beers, so little time – includes dinner.
Germany’s Industrial Heartland (Friday 13th to Sunday 15th May)
• Two nights bed and breakfast accommodation at Hotel Domstern
• Saturday evening “Düsseldorf’s Altbier Brewpubs” – Alt, the first of two hybrid beer styles, arguably the World’s greatest town for a night
• Sunday all day “Köln’s Kölsch Bier Brewpubs” – Or explore the Cathedral and Old Town independently.
Franconia - Bavaria (Sunday 15th to Wednesday 18th May)
• Three nights bed and breakfast accommodation at the Fäßla Brewery, Bamberg.
• Monday afternoon and evening “Pubs and Breweries of Bamberg, Part 1” – Great Pubs and rare beer styles.
• Tuesday morning “Walking Tour of Bamberg Old Town”
• Tuesday afternoon and evening “Pubs and Breweries of Bamberg, Part 2” – More Great Pubs and rare beer styles.
• Wednesday morning Optional Excursion “Walking Tour of Forchheim Old Town”
• Wednesday afternoon and evening “Breweries and Beer Gardens of
Forchheim” – Four small breweries and a wooded hill with 24 beer
• Wednesday evening, included dinner at Spezial, Bamberg.
Munich - Bavaria (Wednesday 18th to Thursday 19th May)
• One nights bed and breakfast accommodation at Hotel Laimer Hof, Munich
• Thursday afternoon and evening “Breweries and Beer Gardens of Munich.”
• Dinner at the Königlicher Hirschgarten.
Bavaria - Munich - Auckland (Thursday 19th to Friday 20th May)• Transfer and fly back to Auckland