Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Darren Andrews (Daza)'s Discussions (494)

Discussions Replied To (449) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey guys just an update, I have just ordered the book and should arrive on Tues or W…"

Darren Andrews (Daza) replied May 30, 2015 to Hi Very New To Home Brewing Where Do I Start? If wanting To Start From Scratch?

45 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Darren Andrews (Daza)

"Ok thanks I will be ordering one tomorrow. Cheers."

Darren Andrews (Daza) replied May 27, 2015 to Hi Very New To Home Brewing Where Do I Start? If wanting To Start From Scratch?

45 Jun 9, 2015

"and what's sparging? and what's laundering? have I got that right? and wort is what…"

Darren Andrews (Daza) replied May 27, 2015 to Hi Very New To Home Brewing Where Do I Start? If wanting To Start From Scratch?

45 Jun 9, 2015

"Such awesome help from everyone, maybe it'll be my shout when I get up and going!! h…"

45 Jun 9, 2015

"found another good video.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IneNZ4l6das  "

45 Jun 9, 2015

"Hi I am on the look out now for a Brew Pot and just wanting to ask do I need to make…"

45 Jun 9, 2015

"I like the Monteiths Original Ale beer that is a nice one, but only 4% I am getting…"

Darren Andrews (Daza) replied May 26, 2015 to Hi Very New To Home Brewing Where Do I Start? If wanting To Start From Scratch?

45 Jun 9, 2015

"Thanks everyone for good info. I like your idea Mr Agsy maybe I should "get my feet…"

Darren Andrews (Daza) replied May 26, 2015 to Hi Very New To Home Brewing Where Do I Start? If wanting To Start From Scratch?

45 Jun 9, 2015

"Hi Thanks Tom, sounds like a good place to start, with no experience what so ever is…"

Darren Andrews (Daza) replied May 25, 2015 to Hi Very New To Home Brewing Where Do I Start? If wanting To Start From Scratch?

45 Jun 9, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service