Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Darren Andrews (Daza)'s Discussions (494)

Discussions Replied To (449) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey guys I am now leaning towards getting the new Craft Series Starter Kit with Stai…"

Darren Andrews (Daza) replied Jun 9, 2015 to Hi Very New To Home Brewing Where Do I Start? If wanting To Start From Scratch?

45 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Darren Andrews (Daza)

"Hi I would like to know more about yeast too....I'm so new haven't even started gett…"

Darren Andrews (Daza) replied Jun 8, 2015 to Yeast

29 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Peter Smith

"Hi and thanks for your response, so silly question but here it goes Mac's and Montei…"

Darren Andrews (Daza) replied Jun 8, 2015 to What New Craft Beers Have You Tried Recently?

8 Jun 16, 2015

"Hi thanks for that info that has helped me, I think your right keep it simple at fir…"

Darren Andrews (Daza) replied Jun 4, 2015 to Why Do You Do Home Brew?

25 Jun 15, 2015

"Cool story I see it can be very addictive brewing, and it can evolve as you get more…"

Darren Andrews (Daza) replied Jun 3, 2015 to Why Do You Do Home Brew?

25 Jun 15, 2015

"Still a wort chiller seems like a necessary evil and think it is the way to go, not…"

25 Jun 15, 2015

"So you think it is more beneficial to build your own gear, rather than buy it alread…"

25 Jun 15, 2015

"when brewing in a brew pot for BIAB it seems good enough to ferment in a plastic con…"

Darren Andrews (Daza) replied Jun 3, 2015 to Hi Very New To Home Brewing Where Do I Start? If wanting To Start From Scratch?

45 Jun 9, 2015

"The book arrived today but sadly disappointing for me, it wasn't what I was expectin…"

Darren Andrews (Daza) replied Jun 3, 2015 to Hi Very New To Home Brewing Where Do I Start? If wanting To Start From Scratch?

45 Jun 9, 2015

"Thanks Peter yeah if nothing eventuates at least I'll have a heap of nice craft beer…"

25 Jun 15, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service