Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Buying & Selling (476)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

saw this on trademe

HOP VINE - HUMULUS LUPULUS SMOOTHCONE http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Outdoor-garden-conservatory/Plants-pots/Shrubs/auction-19003759

Started by delMonte

17 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Horace

Dozen Coopers Vintage 2008 Ale 7.5%

Yep have a fresh dozen as i brought to much a $100 note will do it.Stock and store, cheers

Started by ryan

10 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by ryan

Bottles

I have some Monteiths and various 500 ml bottles (mostly English ale, eg Fullers) free to any home. If no-one wants them they'll get put ou…

Started by Horace

0 Nov 30, 2008

Where can I buy a full Keg?

I am looking to buy a keg for a party this weekend, does anyone know where I can purchase one in Auckland? If I could get a nice craft brew…

Started by Michael

8 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Hugh Grierson

RealBeer.co.nz - Buyers Guide to Craft Beer in New Zealand

In an effort to help retailers in New Zealand to purchase a good selection of craft beers I am working on the document below. Would love to…

Started by nzbrewer

64 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Andrew

Hydrometers

Does anyone know where to find good quality/ accurate hydrometers. Something with a bit more accuracy than the standard homebrew shop ones.…

Started by Horace

12 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Horace

Grain and Hops for sale

Due to changing cirumstances, the brewery has gone into storage for the forseable future. This leaves me with a pile of grain and hops i ne…

Started by Andrew Olds

5 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Andrew Olds

15mm soft copper coil

Hi everyone, I have recently purchased 15 metres of 15mm soft copper pipe from Edward Gibbon Plumbing supplies in Christchurch, to make an…

Started by Dylan John Turner

0 Sep 17, 2008

Beer Engine / Handpump

Hi I know this isn't Trademe but neither is this item typical or Trademe stuff either ! I have one handpump surplus to requirements - was…

Started by Hopfull

1 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by BeerNZ

Grain Grain and moire Grain.

Well some things have to come to an end and the Plant from K.E.A Breing is moveing off shore. Oh well........have alot of grain to move if…

Started by Warren Elliott

6 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Chris Mills

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service