Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

ProBrewers (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is legally required to start a small brewery in New Zealand?

Hi, I have only been living in NZ for the last few years and am unfamiliar with all that is required to start a business in NZ, let alone a…

Started by John Austin

16 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by mattd2

Equipment Cost

Hi There, We have some brewing equipment that was inherited with the sale of the Gibbston Tavern. This used to be the "roaring 40s brewery"…

Started by GIBBSTON TAVERN

5 May 2, 2016
Reply by Hamish Jones

Craft Brewery started in Belarus

Hi everyone! As a former NZ homebrewer, I think it is relevant for me to share my joy. After a long preparation the new Craft brewery has…

Started by Andrej

4 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Andrej

Metallic Silver Crown Caps WANTED

Hey guys looking for help sourcing about 10,000 caps in July. Anyone have enough rocking around I can purchase/trade etc? My order is runn…

Started by Jed Jakicevich

2 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Dene McDonald

International Diploma in Brewing Technology Program

Will your brewing career grow in 2009? It’s no secret these are challenging times in professional brewing, and those with the best educati…

Started by nzbrewer

10 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by IPeeAye

Laboratory for alcohol testing

Hi there.  Some buddies and I are looking at trying to start a microbrewery, but seeing as we have never done such a thing we are sifting t…

Started by Ben Mayn

2 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by Eugene Black

Queensland Brewery / Winery for Joint Venture sale

Eumundi winery & Brewery is for sale / Joint Venture. Business has all required Production & Sales Licences & Approvals for cra…

Started by gerry humphrey

0 Jan 19, 2015

Fermenting on the trub from the boil kettle

I was wondering if anyone could shed a little light on this for me? If I was to cool the wort down in the boil kettle and just pitch in th…

Started by Liam Callaghan

5 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by vince costanzo

Costs of Making Beer

I thought this could be a place to record all the increases we are dealing with in the production of beer, which have to be ultimately pass…

Started by nzbrewer

26 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by nicholasmarmon

Very small batch contract brewing.

Hello friendly brewers.  I like to make beer and I've convinced my company that brewing our own beer and giving it away is a great idea. Su…

Started by Michael_H

7 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Jono Galuszka

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service