Wellington Brewers Conference

• David Wood

Hey all, just wondering what the date is for the Dry Stout WBC? Can't seem to find a specific date anywhere.
  • Mark Kessell

1 QTR from the last one.
    last was 8th November i believe, so prolly around the 7th or 14th feb i'd say.
  • Dale Cooper

Pretty sure it was going to be Sunday Jan 31st.
  • Steph

I am pretty sure the date was 31 Jan as well...Either just before or just after Mike's baby is due.
  • Nolen Smith

Hmmm, an my baby is due on Feb 2nd. I hope she's not early!
  • Mike Neilson

31st of Jan!!
  • Matthew

Sweet. I was just thinking about planning for this this morning. To style or not to style... :P
  • Glynn Foster

Think I'm out for this one - also on baby watch for the start of Feb, and need to be sober enough to drive to the hospital :)
  • Bambule

I'm in, i've done all the procreating I need to btw.
  • Mike Neilson

Baby Season aye!! Ha I planned my one right mines the Second half of Feb!!
  • Stu McKinlay

hmmm... i might sneak a quick brew in over the Xmas week.
  • JoKing

I might have to put a quick stout down.
  • Mark Leddy

Hi all,
    I just signed up to your awesome web site and thought i would introduce myself to the wellington crowd as I'm currently living in the CBD. I will be off to great expectations on wednesday (after pay day) to grab my first kit. So any advice or guidance would be appreciated. I'll keep you posted on my results:-)
  • Simon David kelly

Just a recap for the next style .... BJCP Catagory 20 Fruit Beer ... sometime in August for a date ok with everyone?
  • Llew Bardecki

I'll be overseas until August 11. Not that I expect the date to be set solely to accommodate me, but it seems only fair that since I forced everyone else to make fruit beers they at least get to try a couple of mine ;)

Just in case anyone's looking, here are the guidelines for Category 20.
  • colin m

Hi Guys, let me know when we have a date finalised- remembering that Beervana runs the last weekend in August. I will make sure I have a few special beers available on tap for the occasion!

Col
  • Simon David kelly

So we can't really do that last weekend then ... will you be having the beers in the weekend before?

Also, is there talk of moving to a Saturday Colin? Spoke to Mike N last night and he said you may be thinking of changing the day?
  • ninebarnyardowls

whats happening on the 22nd Jan? :O!
  • ninebarnyardowls

When is the next one starting up?