Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month


Hi, could anyone help me with where I can get a water chemistry test done? I live rural South Auckland so it's rainwater from a corrugated iron roof via a concrete underground tank. Thanks.

Views: 275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hill labs seem to do what you want. 150 + gst for the routine water test which is a bit of an investment. Click on the bore water (for example ) link and look at the brochure for more info.

HIll Labs Water Testing

Id be interested to know what the result is if you do follow through. I use rain water off an iron roof into a concrete tank too. It would be very soft water wouldn't it?

Thanks for that. Watercare quoted me $210 + gst for a test that included the main beer stuff but I thought it a bit steep considering the water won't be as consistent as town supply and could vary. My water is soft, I have a pH meter and will start using it to test the mash pH. I'm not having much success with brewing lagers and am struggling to find a reason, ales work fine.


© 2022   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service