Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

All Discussions Tagged 'Auckland' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help, CO2 Cylinder filling and refurb Auckland Area?

Hi All, I was luckily enough to get my hands on a secound hand co2 cylinder, I am not sure how old or if it is any good. Do any of you know…

Started by Allan Sheblom

5 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Richard Jack

Next Auckland-area meeting: 8th August

Hi folks, It was great to see so many of you at Brew On Quay on Friday night for the launch of Epic Armageddon and Hallertau Maximus Humul…

Started by Martin Bridges

10 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Andy Powell

Auckland Beer festival

Some shots of the festival...what a great day. http://picasaweb.google.com/TonyCulmer/BeerFestival13021002#

Started by Tony

4 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Phil Murray

TechEd - Auckland 14 - 16 Sept.... where's the bars?

Okay Aucklander's (note I didn't use JAFA's!) I'm in Auckland for Monday and Tuesday night next week and need a watering hole to tie up th…

Started by James P

7 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Tony

Croucher in Auckland

Here you go all you whinging Aucklanders. A chance to get a place to stock more craft beer and to catch up with Paul Croucher while you are…

Started by Stu McKinlay

0 Mar 20, 2009

Regular monthly Auckland-area SOBA meetings

We had a very successful initial meeting at Galbraiths on Saturday. Many thanks to the people who made the effort to come down (we had abou…

76 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Dan

Auckland-area SOBA meeting report - the Shakespeare Tavern

Apologies for taking so long to get this report together. A crowd of thirsty SOBA-ites from the Auckland region (including Greig up from H…

1 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Doublehoppy

Auckland area meeting 10th May - the outcome

Seven sozzled SOBA-ites (OK, we weren't that sozzled, and there were 8 of us by the end but that doesn't sound as good) gathered at Galbrai…

1 May 11, 2008
Reply by Tony

Auckland area meeting 12th April

I originally posted this on the SOBA mailing list but thought I'd add it here as well. I'm organising an initial Auckland-area SOBA get-to…

2 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Barry

RSS

© 2022   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service