Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

SOBA (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SOBA Auckland events

I've just posted 3 events for SOBA Auckland-area members in the Events calendar:   - regular Friday night drinks at O'Carroll's on Vulcan L…

Started by Martin Bridges

0 Jan 5, 2011

Friday night drinks at O'Carrolls

Auckland area SOBA-ites (and friends!) - we're trying to establish informal Friday night drinks at O'Carroll's on Vulcan Lane in the city.…

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Martin Bridges

Auckland Guild BBQ

I've posted an Event - the Auckland Guild of Winemakers & Brewers annual BBQ & prizegiving. Please RSVP to the event if you're plan…

0 Nov 29, 2010

Happy Birthday El Presidente!

I hope every SOBA member in Blenheim is buying Geoff "El Presidente" Griggs a beer tonight...Happy birthday Geoff.

Started by Greig McGill

2 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Martin Bridges

SOBA Auckland event - Steam Brewery tour

It's been a while since an organised SOBA event in Auckland but hopefully this will get your interest - Shane Morley and the fine crew at S…

4 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Craig

SOBA event - The Pope is coming to Auckland!

Hi folks, I've just added an event - US homebrewing legend Jamil Zainasheff aka Mr Malty aka The Pope is visiting Auckland in mid-May. Plea…

14 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Stu McKinlay

SOBA meetings in Auckland - survey

Up until now SOBA meetings in the Auckland area have been held monthly on the second Saturday of each month at 2pm in various different loc…

3 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Reviled

Notes from SOBA Auckland meeting at Galbraith's

We got a pretty good turnout at Galbraith's in the end, including at least one new member (and a couple of 'guests'!). We had some vigorous…

0 Mar 17, 2010

The future of SOBA in Auckland

I've been acting as the Auckland regional coordinator for SOBA for about 2 years now and in that time the membership has grown quite signif…

22 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Reviled

Next SOBA Auckland-area meeting

Those of you who came along to the Ellerslie Beer Festival for our February meeting hopefully had a good time - I was way too busy pouring…

0 Mar 1, 2010

RSS

© 2021   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service