Daniel Miller's Groups

Gifts Received

Gift

Daniel Miller has not received any gifts yet

Give a Gift

Daniel Miller's Page

Profile Information

Favorite Beers?
Moa Harvest, Epic Mayhem, Chimay Premiere, Harringtons Wobbly boot & Rouge Hop, Yeastie Boys His Majesty
Favorite Breweries?
Moa, Epic and pretty much any craft beer made in NZ
Favorite Bars/Pubs?
Sprig an Fern, Freehouse, Moutere Inn, Galbraiths
About Me:
Have been home brewing for about 4 months now and there is no going back!
Been based in Nelson for about 3 years now, previously I was living in the city that shall not be named.

Comment Wall (4 comments)

At 7:20pm on November 10, 2010, Evan Davies said…
Hey Dan good meeting you the other day, well it gave me a kick up the arse, got a 36 lt pot and are making my immersion chiller tommorrow, now where do you go for those zany recipes, any idea for websites or starter books? Any help greatfully received. The beeryou gave me at the end was a tasty little no. Cheers Evan
At 7:07am on November 15, 2010, Evan Davies said…
Hey there Dan, put down a Porterish style yesterday, boiled a Lion Ale(I know, but it was free) and 1.8 kg dark Muntons, added 15g of super alpha at 30min, and 30 gm of hallertau aroma @5mins 04 yeast to be added when I finish typing this.So quite excited as this is my first attempt at this style of brewing, will bring one to next swap.Will put down a lighter summer no. this week as well.I didnt have a immersion cooler built yet so froze large 2 kg lumps of ice to bring temp down, kind of worked will try more ice next time or get immersion cooler finished
At 9:48am on December 11, 2010, Evan Davies said…

Hi Daniel, Matt is chasing seals for cornys I am led to believe. You will need to get them out of Aussie according to Dale, from craft brewer, if you are keen I would share postage and get 2 myself. Also may need a post or two so if its not urgent we could talk next week, and I will bring my best oring for you to borrow till yours arrive as I am not kegging yet.

At 1:24pm on February 20, 2011, Adam Tristram said…
Where were you on the last swap mate.....some fab beers tasted!

You need to be a member of RealBeer.co.nz to add comments!

Join RealBeer.co.nz

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service