Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Had my gas filled at Wormalds the other day. Dealt with a nice guy there called Dave. Not only would he only take $40 (5kg fill was listed as $49) but he told me about this guy who has just started selling kegerators in NZ (see attachment).

Richard Hill
Manager
Gelid NZ

Ph. 06 377 7342
Fax. 06 370 3196
email. richard@gelidnz.co.nz

p.s. thanks to Kiwicrog for dropping my gas bottle out there in the morning.

Views: 2680

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd get Steve Plowman to comment on this Kegerator as he has one.
Is he not happy?
You wouldn't be happy if it only fitted one keg ?
So you want a "Megakegerator" jt?
Nah, just more choice on tap ... one keg is severly limiting (ok, ok, I realise it's meant to be a 50 litre one)
One keg of Armageddon... yeh, I'd be resonably happy.
How much does that go for? Does it have fittings for cornys and 50 litre kegs?
Standard keg fittings, however you could modify it... AHB has a thread on it somewhere....
"A cool product at a hot price"... so list the price! Sorry, it's my pet peeve when people do that. Don't make the consumer phone or email you for a price, just say it!
Sorry, that's my bad. He sent me an email that included price. $1,495+GST delivered. I thought that wasn't bad to be honest... not that I'm looking...
Though I'd like to hear Steve Plowman's thoughts - or should we organise a take down request on Luke's mysterious comment??? ;-)

I'm surprised he's got one already. I heard this guy had only just brought them into the country in the last few weeks.

These are set up for drinkers rather than brewers. If any beer writer (uh, oh, i mean "person") was a big fan of something like, say, Epic Pale Ale or Armageddon then they could have it on tap at home at any time. They could even install a "randall" for extra hops.
Steve' had his one for ages - I think he bought it across in the same container as all the cornies. You can fit 2 cornies in Steve's one. It looks cute - compared to my keggorator of death.
Oh, yeh, makes sense. Saves him a to minute walk from house to the pub!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service