Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

FS: 89L Pot & IC; LPG Burner & adjustable Reg; Keg; CO2 attachments

Gidday

I have decided to hang up the brewing gloves for the moment, so am getting rid of my gear.  I have the following for sale - drop me a line if you are interested:

An 89L stainless steel pot (thin wall Trade me version) plus copper immersion chiller.  Also a 20L stainless pot.  $90.

3 ring cast iron LPG burner plus 10PSI adjustable regulator with a 1.5m hose.  This burner goes very hard! $80

Corny Keg brought from Brewshop last year.  58.5cm high, 22.5cm diameter.  Ball lock posts.  Spare post seals and lid o-ring.  Also a 1/2" socket to remove the posts.  One of the internal seals (gas dip tube) snapped so will need to be replaced. $85

Brass soda Stream CO2 adapter.  $20

Bulk lot of kegging attachments: $80

• 2 x beer out MFL ball lock connectors
  • 2 x gas in MFL ball lock connectors
  • 1 x gas in barb ball lock connector
  • 5 x push-fit MFL connectors (2 discoloured from too long in Star San, but work fine)
  • 1 x 2 into 1 gas splitter push-fit
  • 1 x push-fit flow check valve (brand-new & unused)
  • 1 x on-off flow check tap (for CO2 regulator)
  • 1 x gas out barb (for CO2 regulator)
  • 1 x picnic tap (unused)

Views: 658

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pic of keg

Attachments:

Hi there - where is all this gear please?

Bethlehem, Tauranga.

Hey mate, what is required to get the keg set up functional? Is the broken seal easily sourced and replaced?

Hey Max

The dip tube seals are cheap - a few bucks from somewhere like: HERE

You will need a CO2 bottle and associated attachments to get the keg fully functional.

Cheers

JumpR

How did you find the soda stream co2 setup? Did it work fine given the limited amount of co2? The obvious solution is the bigger cylinder but for kegging every now and again is it a suitable application? Cheers

I never ended up using the soda stream adapter - it came with a bulk purchase - and I found someone selling an ex-fire extinguisher just as I was about to buy some soda stream CO2 bottles.  Should be fine if you are kegging every now and again, or want a smaller bottle for taking the keg away from home.

I used mine for the first time last weekend.  Took a 9.5L keg and sodastream with conventional reg to a party.  Really popular, and compact to drag around.  basically portable dispensing for a couple of bucks a keg.

Fire extinguisher? Now that sounds like a plan, I have a near new 4.5kg one that is surplus to requirements! Did you just switch out the fittings in the top to take a regulator? How do you get on having it filled?

I brought one that had already been converted, so I'm not sure what is involved to convert them.  Ask your local cylinder testing place.  Filling was easy - just took it to gaspro in Tauranga - they freeze the cylinder and then refill them.  takes a day, so make sure you factor the time in!

Now listed on Trade Me if anyone is interested.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service