Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hello

I am proposing my place 2pm Saturday May 18th for the next meet. All welcome with your brews. 

The MarchFest brewing demo volunteers should also expect to walk/stagger/be forcibly removed with their share of the spoils from the demo which should include at least 8 bottles of beer and enough malt for your next brew.

BBQ will be on. All weather event. Make sure you leave before 10.30pm.

See you then

Mike

Views: 146

Replies to This Discussion

Will be able to pop in for a quick hello between 4 and 6, but wont stay long. A. I havent brewed and will only be bringing a commercial beer. B. I dont deserve to come, I should be ashamed at giving up brewing. C. Need to attend to hand out heaps of goodies to deserved brewers. D. Need inpiration to build brewshed and get brewing again lol

Hello

I think that a few people have not been brewing so much recently and won't have anything to bring.

That's not necessarily a big problem. I have - I think - about 8 dozen bottles of beer here that was brewed at Marchfest. My idea is that we can enjoy that at least, and anything left gets split between the volunteers.

Of course I have no idea if it's any good as it's not been touched yet. Looking forward to finding out on Saturday though!

My other mission at the moment is to get rid of every drop of beer I own before I brew again so I have no problems with anyone who wishes to assist me in this problem.

I do not wish to condone reckless or irresponsible behaviour but you might imagine that I am trying to organise a piss-up in a brewery. What could possibly go wrong?

Cheers

Mike

Achieved major deadline today, start 3 weeks leave on Friday. Sh*t may get torn up!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service