http://allgrain.co.nz/

hope it helps :)

Views: 938

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great site!

I think we're getting spoilt for choice

Thanks guys - I'll do my best.

Looks good Karl. How about putting detail on what thread type the fittings are? BSP NPT etc. 

Also how is your yeast sent out? Ice packs in a courier bag? Is it overnight courier if I order it down here in Chch? I dislike having to pay large amounts for yeast when it hangs around at ambient for 3 days or more!! Is it worth having a shipping option of overnight courier bag with icepack like some other suppliers do?

Also have you thought of building in a "backorder" type of thing for items that are out of stock, but have a date that they will soon be in stock (i.e. the bairds caramalt)

Nice work on the clone kits!

Hi Ralph. Thanks for the feedback.

Yeast: I think I'll invest in some ice packs and fast shipping options to the SI. I think from memory my couriers do an A5 Jiffy bag overnight for $4 so maybe $5.50 delivered?

Fittings: All are NPT - I will put that in the descriptions.

Backorder: This feature has been enabled so each item will have a date at the bottom of the eta if out of stock.

Cheers.

Hi Karl, if you are able to get the yeast + ice pack into an overnight courier pack that is tracked for that price I will buy a pack off you. No one else that I have found will guarantee me overnight with a ice pack...

I'll message you when I get the ice packs sorted.

The ice packs are good. My yeast arrived this morning, nicely cool

cheers, jt

cheep too aye how those false bottoms I was about to have 1 made cool :)

Hi Brett, the false bottoms are pretty good. Decent quality.

Ordered a hurricane burner at 11am yesterday via paypal and it turned up at 8am today. Nice one Karl :)

A pleasure doing business, customer No. 1.

Btw, did you spot the free sample in the box?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service